Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Twins 1st Birthday


November 24, 2007
I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a 1st birthday party for twin girls (Amelia & Madison). What a pleasure it was to be able to photograph these two very adorable babies!
As you can see from the photos, the twins and Ally (their equally adorable big sister) are quite photogenic. They make my job very easy to do.
Having a 1yr old daughter myself (who just recently turned 1) I know how great it is to celebrate their very 1st birthday. For me, it's the best one of all and the one we as parents remember and cherish forever.
I was able to meet a lot of great folks and family members there and capture many candid images of the birthday girls, some family photos of their guests and even Flippo the clown in action. It was a really great time for me and I was glad to be able to do it.
Thank you Adria for the opportunity! I look forward to seeing your wonderful family again in the near future. Enjoy your images.
Beauty Discovered.

No comments: