Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Arrowhead Acres Wedding





















Arrowhead Acres Weddings are great if you want an outdoor environment for your celebration. There is a beautiful area with a gazebo where you can recite your vows and then a short walk later arrive at a very cute bridge for your formal portraits.



















I captured these two lovebirds by the bridge and I just had to share the images with you all. You can really see and feel the love between them in these photographs. That is what makes my job so special and makes me feel good about what I do.








Now this couple can look back at these photos many years from now and still remember all the fun they had on their wedding day. Each wedding I photograph presents a new and interesting challenge and I welcome it with open arms.












Here are just some of their many photographs taken near the bridge outside the reception hall.

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

Katie & Kevin, thanks so much for the opportunity to capture your wedding celebration. It was lots of fun! I am looking forward to customizing your wedding album.

Keep in touch!

Beauty Discovered.

No comments: