Friday, May 29, 2009

Harry and Emily's Wedding















Hello to all my blog fans! I'm sorry I have been slacking with my blogs lately. I am working double duty to try to catch up on my posts. Stay tuned for more really soon!










I recently had the privilege of photographing Harry and Emily's wedding celebration. It was a beautiful and intimate gathering of friends and family.










The ceremony was at the Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church in Brookfield, MA and the reverend, Sara Ascher officiated. The ceremony was beautiful and filled with inspiring words for the loving couple and anyone else within earshot.


















The reception was held at the West Brookfield Town Hall and Johanna Barry, Executive Secretary for the town hall is a very pleasant and accommodating person! The second level of the town hall has a facility that is available for events and it was a wonderful place for this reception.












Excellent food was catered by Sue and Donna of Everyday Homemade in New Braintree, MA.





It was a pleasure to be part of this special day for Harry and Emily and I am glad to be able to have provided them with many memorable images of their very special day.

















What's more...Harry and Emily took the time to write me a note with one of the finest testimonials I have received recently! Their words are truly priceless to me and will help future clients get an idea of the level of service that we at DDD provide. I can't thank them enough for writing what they did. If you want to read their wonderful testimonial, visit my website and click on the INFORMATION tab.

















Thank you Harry and Emily for choosing us for your wedding photography! It was a great pleasure to meet and serve you both. Best of LOVE to you!



















Beauty Discovered.

No comments: