Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Website now Online and New Look on our Blog!

Hi everyone! 

I'm really excited to let you all know that our brand new website is now up and running! YAY!
This new site will be able to support HD video, which we were not able to do with our old site.

Because we are now offering HD video highlight services along with our Hi-resolution photography, we will be able to share both of these great new technological advances with you via our website.

We also added a new look to our Blog page.  If you haven't visited our website or our Blog, check them out!  Here's the info...

Website: http://www.diazdd.com/
Blog: http://www.diazdigitaldiscoveries.blogspot.com/

I would LOVE to hear from you all, so let me know what you think of both the new look on our blog page and our new website.

I'm looking forward to sharing all the beauty I'll be discovering this year and in the years to come.

And...coming very soon will be our other new website, devoted soley to our Boudoir Photography services.
I'll keep you posted on that one too!  Thanks for being fans!

Until next time!

No comments: