Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Newborn Baby Photography

Last week I had the honor of photographing a newborn baby session.  There are so many reasons why I love being a photographer and this is one of them.  The wonder of the miracle of birth is something that I have always been amazed by.

In just the first few weeks of a baby's life they develop at a very rapid pace and their features change so fast!  That's why I tell my clients to bring baby in just a week or two after they are born.  That is when all the changes happen and by the 4th week, baby doesn't look at all like they did when they were first born.  Of course, there is a resemblance, but they do look different.

It's just so wonderful to have professional portraits made of your baby when they are first born!  Most of our clients remark about how much they value those portraits and say that they can hardly remember their baby that small and innocent.  There's just no comparison to the rest of the photos you will have of your child as the years fly by.

I know that (for me) every time I look at my daughter's newborn portraits, (made on Day Two) they take me back and I remember the feelings I had inside back then; all the joy, the fear; the OMG now I have a baby! :-)

A newborn baby is one of the most remarkable and memorable moments in a parent's life.

Professional portraits of your newborn baby are unlike any photos you can take on your own.

If you are expecting, or know someone who is, and would truly cherish images of their baby in the very first stages of their life, please send them our way.  We will ensure that they have many images to remember their bundle of joy, how they first looked and revisit all of those wonderful feelings....for many, many years.



Beauty Discovered.

1 comment:

runa said...

So adorable pic!!!