Thursday, May 8, 2008

One For The Ladies












This is Dean.



Dean was kind enough to volunteer for our photographer's workshop last month. He had never modeled before, but you would never know it by the easiness in which he was able to pose, give just the right amount of eye-contact and engage the viewer of the photos.








Once again the Triple A's (see previous post) and I got together for a day of fun and learning and it went very well. We were able to photograph Dean in a variety of poses, outfits and locations.




I really had a great time being able to work with Alice, Abby and Andreia. I already can't wait until the next workshop!








Dean was a blast and we laughed and had fun with him all day. For those of you who did not see it, I posted Dean's gallery on my website and just to add even more fun to the whole photo shoot, I used an old song by a group called Right Said Fred. You may recall the song...I'm Too Sexy.? This plays in the background while you view Dean's gallery.








People can't stop talking about how funny it is. The images are all great and yet it seems like I shot them with that song in mind. (I really didn't). I thought of the song afterwards.








If you are interested in seeing the rest of the photos, go to my site and in the PROOFING GALLERY, type in the password: Dean. (case-sensitive). Then post your comments back here on the blog. I'd love to hear them. The gallery will only be there for a limited time, so don't delay.








Dean, thanks so much for being such a good sport. I got some really great images thanks to your willingness to follow my directions and suggestions. You might want to consider a career change. I think you are excellent Model material. You are a real gentleman, self confident and you have an awesome sense of humor...all great qualities. I hope you enjoy all the photos.
Beauty Discovered.

No comments: