Friday, May 2, 2008

Portraits of Marci








Hello all.



I had the pleasure of photographing an interesting lady recently. She is a Certified and Licensed Shiatsu Practitioner and Chios Energy Healer. She also performs distance healing. Her practice is based in Central Mass.


We had a very nice session and I got to know her a bit more. During the session we spoke about the type of work she does for both people and animals.

We got a lot of nice images during her session. We did the standard portraiture just to get it out of the way and then the fun began. We did some Business, Fashion, Glamour, Commercial Advertising and other fun themed photos as well. Here are just a few to share with you.
We had fun with it and the images showed that, which is something I strive for when making portraits of people.

If you'd like more info on Marci and her services, go to http://www.agiftedhealer.com/.




If you're reading this Marci, I could sure use some of that distance healing right about now. I have been down and out with the Cold/Flu for the past two weeks!
Send me some of that good energy - PLEASE!!!!

Seriously, thanks for expressing your confidence in me and for allowing me the opportunity to provide you with these and many more memorable images. When it's time for a family portrait or portraits of your children...I hope you'll think of me and come back again. :-)
Best wishes and be well.



Beauty Discovered.

1 comment:

Marcella Regal said...

Hi

Thanks for the pics up and info about my services....sending good energy your way. I hope to open a new business in Grafton Ma offering healing,hair,personal training and massage in Aug 2011. Marcella"s Hot spot.Let me know if u need model for swim wear and fitness could use some shots