Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Never Too Late To Find True Love


I recently had the honor of photographing Linda and Richard Mawhinney's wedding and I wanted to share some images and a sweet story with you all.

Linda has a heart of gold and like me, she's a hopeless romantic.









When we met at a restaurant about her wedding day wishes, we had a great time getting to know each other over coffee. The three of us were laughing so loud (she brought her sister Barbara along) and having great fun that we lost track of the time. I got to find out a little more about her love story and I was very happy to know that this was going to be her very first wedding. Why you ask? Because she had been "holding out for Mr. Right and he finally arrived." She found Love...the ultimate gift!











We had fun during their wedding and it was a small, intimate and beautiful ceremony. When they were just kids, Linda made Barbara promise that she would be her M.O.H. She kept that promise, which meant very much to Linda after all the years of wishing and waiting. I'm very glad I was able to be a part of it.








I think it's important to follow our dreams and the pursuit of happiness...be patient and good things will happen...keep the faith...yeah, I kind of sound like my mom now. But I do believe this is true for everyone!






















Linda and Rich, thanks for choosing us to photograph your wedding. It was a pleasure. I'm glad you liked the images and your wedding album.















Best of luck to you both!


















Beauty Discovered.

No comments: