Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gina Mandella Dance Studio - Picture Day 2009



















I had a really great time photographing Picture Day for Gina Mandella Dance Studio.







There are lots of very talented dancers there and they have some of the best costumes I've seen.














Here are only some of my many favorite images from Picture Day.














I already can't wait till next year. Each year the dancers attain greater skills and technique and continue to fill the front window of the dance studio with the many trophies they earn.














It is certainly a pleasure to watch all these dancers grow and increase their skill levels.
I can't wait to enroll my daughter in Dance lessons and see her in these great costumes.














Until next time. Enjoy the images.










No comments: