Friday, July 31, 2009

Wachusett Mountain Wedding



I recently photographed a wedding at Wachusett Mountain Ski Area.












Thank you to Andreia, my assistant/2nd photographer, for helping with lighting and several other images throughout the day.


Iain & Danielle, along with the rest of their wedding party made it a fun and memorable experience for me. I hope I made it just as memorable for them also.


I love the unique aspect of this venue and the striking views and images you can get from being on top of the mountain.


I love it when the whole wedding party has fun! We work hard to ensure that everyone has a good time and it shows in our images.









Thank you both Iain & Danielle! Enjoy your images, have fun and relive all the happy memories as you are choosing favorites for your wedding album and your walls.






Beauty Discovered.

No comments: