Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jim and Kim's Wedding



September 1, 2007:


I had a really great time at this wedding which took place in Brewster, MA on the beach! It was so much fun! I met lots of really great people and everyone had a good time. The wedding was extra special because of the JP. He certainly had a way with words and the ceremony was fun and entertaining!


They had live entertainment and these guys were also very good!


I brought along an "assistant" to this one, my son Eddie whom expressed some interest in being a photographer someday. So, I brought him along so that he could see what it takes and also to see if he has what it takes to be a wedding photographer. I gave him my Film (backup) camera, a few things to look out for and let him do his thing throughout the ceremony and reception.


Well, there's good news and there's bad news.


The good news is he really surprised me with the images that he captured. Quite a few of them were very good and they actually made the cut for presenting to the Newlyweds. I am very proud of him! Great job Eddie!


The bad news...he has no idea what he did to get the photos that he got and probably could not repeat them if he needed to. He's not ready to go Pro yet, but I'll take him under my wing because he shows much promise. In fact, the photo of the whole family I posted here was one taken by Eddie. Chip off the old block he is!


So thanks go to Jim & Kim for the opportunity to meet so many great people in your family and for welcoming Eddie and I into your very special occasion. I hope we left a lasting impression on you, your family and friends, as you all did on us.


Best wishes,


Ed & Eddie
Beauty Discovered.

No comments: