Thursday, November 15, 2007

Larry and Gina's Wedding












September 8, 2007:




Wow! I have to share this with you. I had sooo much fun at this wedding! (I know I keep saying that) but it's true! Gina & Larry are the best! They had a really sweet (laid-back) wedding and everything was beautiful. The Bride, Bridesmaids, the location, the ceremony....everything.




I even got a bit teary during the ceremony (yeah! I'm not ashamed to say it!) You would think after being at so many weddings that it is all the same, but it's not. Or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. Whatever it was...it was powerful and swept me. I struggled to keep my camera dry.




This one was at the Provincetown Inn (Cape Cod) and everything turned out great. We even had a few Wedding Crashers there who were staying at the Inn. (hahaha) That's Great! No worries said the Bride & Groom. The more the merrier.




Did I ever mention how I love my job? I do. I think I could never get tired of shooting weddings. It is an endless Sea of Love and togetherness that I look forward to participating in and contributing to each and every time.




Gina, Can't wait for you to pick your Album photos. I know the choice must be hard with so many good images, but I know you will do fine.




Don't forget to send me an invitation to the 1st Annual Wedding Reception Reunion next year. I am sooo there!




Best wishes!




Beauty Discovered.

No comments: